- Data Centralization
- Geospatial, Schematics, Planning, Protection and SCADA Operations
- Integrated Design Solution
- Model and solve transmission & traction power systems together
- Simultaneous solution of AC & DC power networks
- Comprehensive Design & Analysis
- Train Performance Calculation
- Power Flow / Voltage Drop
- Fault Analysis
- Harmonics, etc.
- Verified & Validated (V&V)
- Benchmarked against system measurements & global standards
- Designed and developed under ETAP nuclear quality assurance program
- Integrated Traction eSCADA
- Real-Time Predictive Simulation eliminates guesswork
- Sequence of Events playback for root cause & effect analysis
- Load Forecasting based on proposed timetables
- Switch Order Management with power flow based switch plan validation
eTraX is utilized by designers, planners and owner/operators to design and operate DC metros, AC suburban, high-speed rail, freight/mining, inter-city, light rail (LRT), automated people movers (APM), etc.
eTraX is utilized by consulting firms, design institutes, rolling stock manufacturers, project developers and owner/operators to:
- Conceptually design and study system behavior and operation
- Perform multi-physics simulation of train mechanical energy and corresponding electrical demand in a single unified solution
- Determine power and energy consumption of train services to design & analyze capacity of traction power supply
- Safely optimize number of trains using minimum headways and running time calculations
- Simulating contingencies (infrastructure failures, delays) and evaluating appropriate mitigation methods
- Rolling stock evaluation and comparison
- Effect of energy storage and regenerative braking
eTrax™ – Railway Traction Power Solution
This webinar introduces ETAP eTraX™, integrated solution for design, planning and operation of Rail Traction Systems. eTraX is utilized by railway owners, operators and engineering consultants to analyze, evaluate and monitor innovations and technologies utilized to increase energy efficiency, optimize substation capacity and improve train performance.
Introduction to ETAP eTraX™ for analysis and operation of Rail Traction Systems. Using advanced geospatial asset information, eTraX™ allows for the modeling, simulation, prediction and optimization of rail infrastructure.